Sunday, June 14, 2009

Elliot is 2 days old!




I finally have a minute to post some photos. Elliot keeps me busy with feeding every 2 hours and taking an hour each time. Doesn't leave a lot of free time! He had a feeding frenzy last night and fed continuously from 9:00 to 2:30 a.m. Wow! Apparently, this can happen at first. He is really healthy though and the feeding is not hurting, which I think means it is going well. .




Barry and Luke continue to have lots of daddy/son time together. They have been going to the Park and the stores together...a lot. Today we all went to the park together for a while...our first outing as a family. It went well, Elliot slept in a sling and Luke ate dirt and put leaves down drains. Typical boy!




Tomorrow is Elliot's first check-up with the doctor. He is fairly yellow so we shall be tested for jaundice I'm sure. I'll update tomorrow...the adventures of being a family of four!

2 comments:

The Inspired Nester said...

ahhhg, the long awaited picture post :) beautiful! keep up the good work julie!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him... Luke is precious with him :)